Sunday, November 16, 2008

the launch

So it was the album launch at the Esplanade and i thought the vocals were just SPLENDID. Mitwa was awesome. Drums were spectacular. Percussion was more than brilliant. Keyboards, as usual, the humble show-maker. I'm sincerely surprised it wasn't full house. Dumb Singaporeans don't know a star when they see one.

Afterparty was decently wild as I recall. Cuban Libre. Empire. Bollywood Dhoom. Good, clean fun. The way it's usually been.

Amidst all that, I managed to squeeze in a chat with a headhunter about my predicament. He assured to me, in his highness, that a finance degree was one of the best qualifications to have and mentioned that he had connections that could help me. I found that really reassuring. And that was enough to forget the alcohol that I had purchased. What's a housepour of red worth anyway??

Happy birthday, YOU! New experiences for a new you. :)

Bulldogs are here to stay :(