Thursday, October 24, 2013

so when the going just keeps getting tougher

ending real soon. either way.
should start getting my affairs in order.

because life will/has to go on.

--

i seem to like unusual unique people. the aloof. the proud. normal people make me nervous. but unique people make me wonder. wonder how it is she became so smart and beautiful while she's at it. how she doesn't crack jokes/laugh, but  still comes across as nice. her oddly pale glow. cute eyebags. messy handwriting

or maybe just another one...

--

ending real soon. either way.
life will go on.

even as it leaves me behind

--

four years ago, i didn't feel a thing. four years on, i don't want to feel a thing. the simple pleasures. pleasures that wasted my time. so i should get out more.

--

an overdose would be the coolest way to leave. an overdose while on holiday. what a pity, it was an accident.

--

sleep.