Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Man after all

It's turning out to be a rather pleasant year-end after all. Never in my wildest imagination did I think that I would be kind of ok. But I am. I'm two-minded. And I can accept that for now. Twisted. Screwed up. But it feels right and wrong at the same time.

I'm no longer in limbo. What would happen henceforth? Do things stay the same? Or will change inevitably occur. Who dies? Who lives? Who gets to be/remain happy? Surely not me. I will learn to accept that or die trying.

I'm not a bad person. We're not bad people. If we keep telling ourselves that, we might just believe it some day.

A twisted tale.

-

Happy. Confused. Drunk. Alone. Scent of a woman. Scent of a man. Hard. Pleasure. Love. LOVE. Clothes. Breathe. Pant. Sleep. Embrace. Suck. Fuck