Monday, April 27, 2009

the cans of worms

Sunday
FREAKY FREAKY SUNDAY. It was definitely weird. But it let me see the ignorance and spite of many. People who just stood by and thought of it as nothing more than entertainment. People who were grinning like they were enjoying every moment of it. People who passed judgment without knowing head or tail. And people who actually cared. It showed me one thing. We need to fight our own battles. Because, hypocritical as it is, nobody really gives a flying fish.

And I would never have paid 29.50 to get on the Flyer. Not to see the IR construction.

Crystal ball
My worst grades ever. Summa cum laude graduation, nevertheless. Citi Associate. Citi Management Associate? Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Choices
I feel like puking just thinking about it. I'm just waiting for things to set themselves right. Unfortunately, indecision doesn't solve everything. It doesn't solve ANYTHING. I feel irritated. Surprisingly, it isn't with myself. It's with everything else. With timing, with attitudes. London is definitely coming at a good time. But what do I do till then? I know I'm not a bad person. But why do I fear that I am?

One can of worms traded in for another.