Wednesday, April 8, 2009

the much-deserved break

A select few are flying. but i'm still struggling to take off.

Call me already, dammit!

In other news, London's finally becoming a reality. In a couple of months, for a couple of months. I hope I find an excuse not to come back. But that would be so evil and selfish of me given that our generous gahrmen will be footing the bill It's going to be cold and gloomy, just the way I like it. I can just picture myself. Beer in one hand, fag in another. Ok, maybe not. I'll have to make friends. I hate that part. I hope the accent rubs off me. It's quite sexy. Think Mischa Barton. I hope to attend nice big traditional churches on Sunday mornings to juxtapose my Friday and Saturday nights. Or every other night, if I'm lucky. I need to learn how to cook. I want to zig-zag across Europe, take lots of pictures, try space cakes, look at nice buildings, examine grand ruins, probably watch a soccer... sorry FOOTBALL match just to brag.

But before all that, I have my final four exams at SMU to clear in a week's time.

FINAL FOUR! (but still jobless)