Thursday, May 8, 2008

the odd news

Read the papers, and you'll realize how screwed up things have become:

"Woman sits on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years"
35 year old woman from Kansas refuses to come out of the bathroom for 2 years. She makes the boyfriend deliver food, water and clothes to her daily. And after 2 years, the boyfriend suspects that something may be wrong with her. I'm not sure how fast his brain processes information. 2 years of sitting on the toilet had caused her skin to grow around the seat. She had to be sent to the hospital with the seat cover attached to her.

"Austrian Woman says held in basement for 24 years"
A 42 year old woman was locked up by her dad in the cellar when she turned 18. He had seven children with her, kept 3 of them in the cellar, one died and he tossed the poor thing into the furnace, and the other 3 were adopted by him. Poor wife was oblivious to her husband's devious scheme. Investigations show that he had been planning for his daughter's captivity at least 6 years before. ie. when she was 12. when she was TWELVE. He also faked his daughter's voice on the telephone, to convince his wife that the daughter had run away to join a religious cult. I'm not sure how a grown man was able to pull that off.

"Clinton struggles to hang on in democratic race"
Need I say more. Yes she can.

And...
I began summer term last week, and I found out today that mid-term exams are in 2 days time.
Someone actually said tt I look like I'm from RJ. :):):) Finally...
I'm trying to figure out why some people choose to become eunuchs. seriously.