Sunday, June 21, 2009

the 24th one

it's all rather amusing that:
- i had to wrestle with home-made steak over the weekend
- a friend thinks my ego is bigger than my sex-drive. and i have to agree.
- i lost my Blackberry at Attica
- i don't remember when/where/how i lost it
- the cops at Clarke Quay are quite useless
- the cleaner found the Blackberry and surrendered it to the management
- the management called MY MOM, of all the people in my address book, to return the phone
- my mom was exceptionally cool about it and decided to term Attica a "24hr shop" although she knew full well what it was. just so that i didn't feel uncomfortable. :D she really is the best.
- the club looked worse than a coffee-shop toilet on a Sunday evening, when I went back to claim the phone. dried puke and tissue everywhere. and this is supposed to be the place where trendy yuppies who want to be seen spend their nights in style.
- the club manager told me that the phone was lying on the floor in the open just outside Attica. and nobody stole it.
- there are messages on my phone that i don't remember sending or receiving.

still, i must thank everyone who wished me, met up with me, wanted to meet up with me, for helping to make the day a special one for me. especially if you did it despite knowing that i absolutely abhor birthdays. i truly appreciate it.

happy birthday to me.


keep running. cos that's what you do best.