Monday, June 15, 2009

the organizedly random statements

You know you need rest when you don't understand the double meanings behind "men suck", especially when you read that on a t-shirt at newurbanmale.

Everyone's flying. I wish end-August would come soon.

I want to start my own family soon. Cos the godson can't get any more adorable.

A wise gentleman recently told me that I shouldn't be bothered with where the wind blows from and just enjoy the coolness of the air.

A wise lady recently told me that I am not walking alone.

I generously spent over $700 at the PC fair. I am now in a state of denial and hope it lasts forever. Red is the new black.

I'm waiting for some exciting plans to materialize - yacht party, house party, binging competition. All 3 were planned on the same day.

I'm glad it happened, just like you. Pretty perplexed, but nonetheless glad. I also know for a fact that I handled it a lot better than you. And you can't deny that. I wasn't presumptuous, hysterical, insolent, arrogant (yes yes, buzzword these days) or impertinent. And that is why the chapter has already closed.