Monday, June 1, 2009

the stench of cats

I found out that there's a club that doesn't close even at 8am. Indians definitely club the HARDEST. Unfortunately, 10 hours of drinking/partying is about all that I can handle. Age is getting to me.

Acid Bar reminds me of New York. No, I haven't been to the Big Apple yet. But I've watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. before. And the girl performing at Acid reminded me of Phoebe Buffet for some reason. I'm definitely asking her to perform Smelly Cats the next time I head down to that dazzlingly gorgeous place.

My self-proclaimed godson hid my mobile phone cover the other day. After engaging the help of his family and the two helpers to ransack the living room, we finally found it in his toy chest. Nothing melts your heart faster than a 2 year old giving you the guilty look.

I thought I had forgotten how to become sad. Now I know I haven't. It's a nice feeling. A nice, forgotten feeling.

I think it is very odd that you can't remove pending friend requests on facebook.