Saturday, April 5, 2008

my first public post

er.. ok.. BOO! enjoy your stay.. whoever's stalking me...

I bought a $260 smoke-colored black label stripe suit yesterday. and ironically, tt's made me feel richer.

School's a bitch. Presentation sucked today. Japanese professors can look real scary even when all they're doing is staring at you with those slit-like excuse for eyes. And that can make you forget your whole speech and sound like a douche bag. oh well... Deans List will always be so near and yet so far.

Mrs Gump was right. life's a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get. i love surprises. in more ways than one.

I almost misspelt "succumb" during English tuition. i was the tutor.

and.. Sudha and Lina.. i'll be waiting for you guys and the rest to wreck havoc on Wednesday. i miss my alcohol bad.

i wish i were bald. Ben Bernanke doesn't look too bad.