Saturday, April 26, 2008

the Omen

Today, at the credit market crisis talk, I asked the JP Morgan Director guy a question. He responded vaguely and concluded by saying that the question was a difficult one indeed. I'm not sure if he meant that I had asked a good one, or a useless one. I have a bad feeling it's the latter. Why can't people be less tactful? It saves everyone the trouble of guessing.

Today, i ate at a hawker center after a very, very long time. No, I'm not a perpetual patron of restaurants. I think it has more to do with me eating only one meal a day. I wake up too late to have breakfast. And I'm (acting) busy during lunch time. The drink auntie refused us beer cos she thought we were underaged. Hmmmm...

We watched the Omen today. I think I would be really happy if my kid turned out to be the anti-Christ and I had to kill him. I'd feel all-important with the fate of the world lying solely in my hands. The Omen kid's hair is like mine (see below). If he squinted a little more, his eyes would look like mine too.


I think I am not fated to quit alcohol. I received a bottle of Baileys Mint Chocolate from a cuzzin today. Apparently, I had asked him to buy it for me a loooong time ago. Thank you MAN! :P

This term sux. If I don't make it to Dean's List, I'll go down 5 pints of beer at a go. That might make me happy.