Thursday, September 25, 2008

the naked man

So the lift at my place screwed up today and opened at any floor I wanted it to, just like any normal lift would. That wouldn't be considered screwing up if not for the fact that this lift opens directly into the apartments. So technically, I had free access to every single apartment in the building. All I had to do was push the button. So I decided to cave in to my voyeuristic tendencies and check out the lift lobbies of the people living above me. I pressed 20, the lift went up, stopped at 20, the doors opened, and lo, and behold, a GHASTLY sight was set before me...

Fat, ugly, hairy man.
White underwear.
Lying amidst a good number of shoes.
Sprawled out.
Scratching his ass.

He simply froze. That was hilarious. I'm sure he heard my stifled laughter as I quickly pressed the close button.

I live amongst weirdos.