Sunday, September 21, 2008

the stupid people

(No, this isn't about the car park incident at TMC.)

When someone insults you or taunts you, do you have to respond? Would it come across as cowardly not to? Or would that be wise. Only the wise (and the busy) pick their fights. Some fights just aren't worth it. Some people simply aren't worth your attention. I know that. But does that mean you walk away? I didn't want to. But I did. I wanted to spew insults back at them (and I can do that quite well, as some of you already know). But then a fight would ensue. That's what they would want. That's exactly what I don't want. That's why I left. I really don't think it's necessary to chalk up $10,000 in legal bills again. Especially when I'm not at fault. So I walked (drove) away. I had half a mind to turn around and ram into them, or at least scare them into thinking that I was going to. It's scary, the things you want to do when you're infuriated. I'm glad I didn't. Cos it would have cost me much more than it would have cost them.

They're stupid people after all. Stupid people whose combined PSLE scores wouldn't even come close to mine. Stupid people who feel they ought to be respected. Stupid people without a future. Stupid people who only know how to screw. And it's not that hard to screw. Stupid dumb ass people.

And I've everything to lose. It sucks when you have much more going for you than them. Then you've got to be cautious about everything you do. Well, I guess that's the price you pay for having more going for you. A price I guess I could afford if I bite my lip hard enough.

I guess life's fair... in a really weird way.

N.B.: I'm not elitist. I don't look down on people because they lack intelligence. But I do look down on people I don't like. I'm human.