Saturday, June 21, 2008

the birthday

to all those who wished me.. a BIG THANK YOU! and apologies if I had to ask who you were. it really isn't my fault. stupid phone broke when i sat on it and only about half my contacts could be transferred over to my SIM card. and the stupid warranty doesn't cover LCD cracks. so now i'm stuck with an ancient Nokia which can't play mp3s.

i've decided to drop the whole internship search and do a second summer term instead. that means half my evenings are burnt. i've also decided to ambitiously try and graduate by June next year. funny how perspectives change suddenly and you're heading in a different direction before you realize it. just like the Croatia quarter-finals. (and for the record, i'm predicting the Germans to win the championship. odds at 2.45 right now.)

i'm STILL waiting... bleargh.