Sunday, June 22, 2008

the indian club

Rupee Room didn't happen, but Celebrities did. Things don't ever go according to plan, do they? We were contemplating O Bar, Gotham, Jeanz or Celebrities and being the Indians that we were, we just HAD to choose the last, didn't we?

It wasn't that bad actually. I got reminded of my classless clubbing days at Raaga years ago: ridiculously expensive covers, lousy air-conditioning, industrial fans, soaking wet dance floor, stool thieves (ourselves included), ugly girls, guy molesters, young punks who think that clubbing is all there is to life, over-sized transsexual-like women in nighties (i am NOT kidding), fragile glass door that breaks when you slam it too hard, fight at the entrance preventing anyone from leaving, fight breaking out just as we're leaving.

Discounting all that, I guess it was alright.

I'm really glad a certain friend of mine enjoyed herself thoroughly. Tonight was for you, after all. You seriously needed those freak out moments. You'll be fine. I just know it.

Someone pls kick me (figuratively) the next time I even consider stepping into a classless Indian club. Wait, was 'classless' redundant? :)