Saturday, July 12, 2008

the brownies and the fillial children

The waiter at Pastamania was amusing us by doing karate actions while serving us. He looked Japanese. And my friend commented that he was wearing new pants cos she smelt the newness.

I received a bag of brownies today. I really like my brownies. I have more than one baker friend :)

Two of my friends are making me feel a tad unfilial. One is contemplating giving her parents $300 a month when she begins working. The other has made it her duty to take over the household finances the moment she graduates. Market spoilers, I tell you.

The more I think of how financially responsible these guys are, the more exasperated and infuriated I become with the financially irresponsible. But that's about all I can do. Bleah.

"I don't like it"