Monday, July 14, 2008

the lava-alba dream

When you work on an equity paper until 3am and fall asleep totally exhausted, you tend to have weird dreams. This is how mine went:

It begins in a particular classroom that resembles my science lab back during my ACS(I) days. It's an Economics course of some sort. And the professor is this Japanese lecturer I had to endure last semester (refer to April 5 post). Out of the blue, the professor comes up to me and tells me that we'll be having a surprise visit by some VIP and he suspects that I'd be VERY excited upon seeing him. Just as he says that, the VIP walks right in. And... begins his Benny Lava sequence. (for those of you who don't know, visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw).

- super cool la -
(i decided to remove the pic cos it.. well.. it doesn't go with the rest of the blog)
After he's done part of his sequence, he stops for photos and to sign autographs. Apparently, only the Indians (4 of us) show any interest and take countless photos with Prabhu Deva while the rest of the class continues with lesson, completely oblivious to what's going on at the front of the class. Class ends.

In the next scene, I'm in a convertible something driving to a petrol station. Arriving at the station, a group of hell riders with nunchucks and other weapons of sorts surround my brother (he just appeared. no idea how) and start to taunt him. I creep back into the car and slowly reverse away. Then I accelerate around the station before ramming right into the bikers, killing some, and dragging along one or two for some distance before finally killing them as well. Unfortunately, my brother is nowhere to be found.

Then we drive along. Just as mysteriously as my brother disappeared, my mother (or so it seems) appears in the back seat and starts sobbing quietly at the loss of my brother. I turn around and hug her and comfort her. Then I realise that my mom's actually Jessica Alba (of all the roles that she could have played).

- only almost-decent picture I could find. look closely-
I'm not sure how the rest of the dream went. One can only guess. But I'm prety sure that it was just plain wrong. Oh, has anyone heard my 'Incest should be legalised' speech before?