Friday, August 1, 2008

the smart godson

My godson is really smart. He's only 6 months old. I was busy preparing for a meeting yesterday afternoon when he was supposed to be sleeping. But he didn't want to sleep although he was yawning non-stop. So I had to prepare for my meeting with one hand and let him entertain himself with the other, hoping that he would get bored of my hand and go to sleep. After awhile, he realised that my concentration wasn't on him and started snatching my work. When he was sure that he had my attention again, he would go back to entertaining himself with my hand. This happened REPEATEDLY. Then he gave me this really wide smile when he saw me finally put my work down.

Turf City has THE best maggie mee goreng in the country. I always knew my search would not be in vain.

Car shopping is really quite fun.

- bold, assertive, alluring-